The A-1 Freeman Moving Group Difference for Employee Relocation
In conducting better than 1,000 interviews and assessing our focus-group findings, we at A-1 Freeman Moving Group have learned this first and foremost about what firms like yours value from a mover:
- You want to set up your corporate relocation yourself.
- You want to know that your employees have access to excellent care from us all through the relocation.
- You want an accurate invoice from us.
- You want objective reporting on the quality of our relocation services and how faithfully we delivered them.
Here’s How We’ve Made our MarkAccountability
- Fully announcing ourselves as a key contact with your employees and assuring them that we assume personal responsibility for making their relocation a great one
- Making good on each commitment we make
- Serving as an extension of your firm: an "on-staff" mover
- Providing accurate definitions of our services and fulfilling your employees’ expectations
- Deploying our proprietary Move Management Technology to take account of and carry out your relocation policy and thereby reduce the number of calls you get from employees while the move is being carried out
- Completing our client profile of your business, which outlines in some detail almost every relocation necessity, before we agree to the first move
- Going back repeatedly to the client profile in order to determine whether a specific move service is "Always Authorized" by you, is up to us to "Use Our Discretion" in delivering, necessitates that we "Call for Authorization", or is "Never Authorized"
- Seeing that we fully understand you, our client, and your wants prior to our move relationship
- Keeping all the latest contact, policy, and contract files up to date and close at hand
- Giving you thorough explanations of how we execute our services and what our Move Concierges will be accountable for
- Making a preliminary call to make sure you have some understanding of ...
- moving fundamentals
- Our In-Home or Video Inventory Process
- insurance coverage
- shipment dates and spreads
- Corporate Move Policy
- how we assist children and families in coping with the move
- Sending our Move Concierges to consult personally with your relocating families to learn of and understand their needs, review the move process, and give a precise estimate of their personal effects
- Staying in constant communication with your transferring employees to keep superfluous calls from reaching your ears
- Enabling 24-hour-a-day Move Concierge assistance
- Providing move status updates online 24 hours a day
- Having your Move Concierge communicate more than 70 times with you, your relocating employees, and others who’ll ensure your employees of having a headache-free relocation
- Continuing communication – even through final claims resolution, if such are filed
- Taking charge of keeping you and your employees fully apprised and at ease while the move is in progress
- Employing our move management technology to catch conceivable problems before they materialize
- Providing front-end employee education and communication to prevent misunderstandings and promote peace of mind
- Making an introductory call to your transferring employees within 24 hours
- Instantaneously returning calls to you and your moving employees
- Being on-call for your and your employees 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Fastidiously monitoring our quality overall and the responsiveness of each and every A-1 Freeman Moving Group employee who engages with you and your employees in the course of the move
- Following up when the move is completed with a telephone survey of your relocated employees
- Evaluating every aspect of the move after it’s completed
- Posting the results of our review on your website – honest results that enable you to gauge our performance against your quality standards and help us focus on constant service delivery enhancement
- Providing it with a belief based on experience that the best way to prevent your relocating employees from phoning or emailing you with gripes is not to have gripes in the first place
- Ensuring that we never lack superior people ready to serve you wherever you are and wherever you’re going
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote