The more miles you must move from Oklahoma City, the greater you’ll value the services of A-1 Freeman Moving Group. Long-distance moving is something we’ve shown a definite talent for. We’ve been helping customers do it for a good, long while, after all. A lot of our help involves seeing that people stay calm and collected, certainly those who’ve never moved from state to state or across the country. Our careful attention to detail, our practiced professionalism, and our profusion of customized, personalized moving services always do the trick. You’ll perceive that immediately in how capably we take care of …
The Moving Process
These are the steps you can depend on us taking:
FREE Ballpark Pricing
We’ll tell you approximately what you’ll pay for your move once you’ve first met with us and we’ve ascertained the sorts of moving services needed to get you from here to “there.” To be sure, this ballpark estimate can go up or go down, depending on the services you finally opt for.
The Home Survey
Our purpose – always – is to accommodate your needs and work within the context of your schedule. That’s why we provide you with two estimating choices. Pick the most convenient for you:
- In-Home Consultation. One of our expert estimators gets together with you at your home to review the elements of your move and perform a room-by-room review of the possessions you’ll need transported.
- Video Inventory. You’ll hook up with our estimator via your cell phone and record a video of yourself doing a walk-through of your home as you clearly indicate what requires moving. It’s the very latest in technological convenience!
The Written Estimate
Having initially spoken with you, taken the move options you’ve picked into account, and analyzed the results of your Home Survey, we provide a written estimate that more exactly sets the financial outlay required for your long-distance move.
The Customer Agreement
Signing this agreement – your move contract – affirms that you approve of our terms and pricing. Established in the agreement are …
- the price you’ll pay for the move,
- safety and insurance considerations,
- the move locations,
- move dates and times, and
- descriptions of the moving services you’ve selected.
The Move Plan
Here’s the point at which you’ll first get acquainted with your personal A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge. He or she will assist you in planning the various details of your move. It begins with a confirmation of the dates, addresses, and services you’ve chosen. Then you’ll be advised on what to expect from your move. Have no fear, ask questions! That’s what your Move Concierge is here for – to provide you with answers, keep you informed at every stage of the move, and keep that whole procedure going smoothly, speedily, and seamlessly.
The Pre-Move Confirmation
When your move date is close at hand, we alert you by phone or email to affirm it, insuring that all dates, times, locations, and other essentials are still “good to go.” This also serves to bolster your confidence that we’ll be on hand and ready to go when the time finally does arrive.
We offer three ways to help you better cope with the necessity of packing. Pick the one that best fits your preferences and your finances:
- Pack everything on your own; if you want, we can supply the packing materials.
- Get our movers to provide backup packing assistance.
- Pick our custom-designed plan: you pack and we help by packing specialty items.
Our loading procedure is not fussy, methodical, safe, and elegant:
- Truck and crew get there.
- Crew introduce themselves.
- Crew conducts a walk-through of your home to get acquainted with it and the belongings they’ll be shipping.
- Crew readies home to protect it: stair railings, tight corners, doors and doorjamb are padded; carpets are covered to keep high-traffic areas clean.
- Moving boxes are labeled and classified by room, taking into consideration your needs on arrival at your new home.
- Things such as beds, entertainment centers, and swing sets are meticulously disassembled for transport.
- Quality checks are executed all through the loading process.
- Communication also is maintained with your Move Concierge.
At your new home we’re equally careful and systematic in unloading and placing your possessions.
- We employ padding and carpet covers to shield you new home from any move-in damage.
- We systematically unload your possessions in the rooms you direct us to put them in.
- We reassemble whatever we took apart for the move.
- If you want us to unpack items for you, just let us know and we’ll take care it.
- We can, if you so specify, also dispose of all the empty boxes and packing debris when your move is done.
The Post-Move Follow-up
After the move, your Move Concierge will contact you to inquire if everything went to your expectations. He or she also will talk with you about any concerns that may still need resolving. More important than that, though, your Move Concierge will, speaking for all of us at A-1 Freeman Moving Group, THANK YOU for engaging us as your long-distance moving partner!
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote