As part of our complete collection of professional moving services, A-1 Freeman Moving Group provides professional packing services. We can create a packing solution to best meet your needs whether you want us to do all, some, or none of the packing for your move. Packing is one of the things that many people will determine to take on themselves as an attempt to save cost in the moving process. No matter if you choose to have us manage your packing or you decide to do it yourself, the important thing is that the packing is done right so your possessions show up at your destination in perfect shape. If you are mulling over the prospect of packing yourself, please take the time to look at our comprehensive guide to packing for your move.
If you would rather rest up and let us do the packing in your stead, you can be assured our professional movers will do a phenomenal job. When it comes to safeguarding your shipment, A-1 Freeman Moving Group’s level of professionalism is unequaled. Here is an outline of the steps that will be taken to protect your assets. The first step in securing your shipment for the trip is proper packing.
- All packing materials and cartons will be new
- All china, glass, and crystal will be individually wrapped prior to packing cartons. Carton will be taped across top, bottom, and all sides
- All rugs and carpets will be rolled and wrapped
- customer's name, room and contents will be marked on each carton
- All items, which are not suitable for packing, will be padded for transport. These items include furniture items, large bulky pieces and large appliances
These items are paper padded as a rule and where items require added care, the use of double wrapping and crating is implemented. Suitable padding takes the next processes:
- All furniture will be dismantled, if appropriate
- All hardware (nuts and bolts) will be placed in plastic bags before being put in the master hardware box
- All furniture will be wrapped in minimum 3-ply paper pad. Corner pads will be used to provide additional protection
- All paper pad seams will be sealed using export vinyl tape
- Skeleton or full crates will be used on awkward or fragile pieces
SHIPPING CONTAINER OPTIONS
When it comes to shipping your items across the ocean, you can be certain knowing that they'll be delicately containerized for export. Depending on the size of your shipment, its handling needs and drop off point, there are assorted categories of containers and shipping processes that may be utilized. Rest easy knowing that all of them are designed to maximize cost-efficiency and protection.
- Air shipments: loaded into wooden or corrugated containers
- Small ocean shipments: loaded into waterproofed wooden lift vans
- Large ocean shipments: loaded into steel steamship containers
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote