A major commitment of ours is to offer corporate relocation services that cut downtime to help keep your company productive and profitable from the start of your move until it’s completed. One way we do this – one vital way – is to assist in the relocation of your employees. For that reason, we offer a wide choice of employee relocation services that are unexcelled in the industry. And just as streamlined and efficient as we are in carrying out your office move, we’re likewise so in the way we deal with employee relocation. Our methodologies greatly aid in relieving the headaches of moving. That keeps your employees productive and, in turn, makes your corporate move a satisfying experience for everybody.
Our Employee Relocation Process
These are the steps you can We expertly handle each and every one of these activities relative to your move: Corporate Needs Assessment
Our field representatives confer with you initially to solicit information about every issue impacting your corporate move – including not solely what will need moving but also who will need moving. We’ll additionally examine whatever move policy you’ve created to insure that our services conform with its mandate. Our purpose in this initial consultation or series of consultations is to get familiar with your enterprise, your corporate relocation needs, and your wishes. On the basis of the assessment that we prepare after our discussions with you, we’ll give you a written estimate. Corporate Profile
This document, which we prepare before we agree to your first move, presents your corporate relocation needs comprehensively. It also employs information from our first talks with you to clearly spell out what you’ve decided are actions we, A-1 Freeman Moving Group ...
- are “Always Authorized” to carry out,
- can “Use Our Discretion” in carrying out,
- must first “Call for Authorization” before performing, or
- are “Never Authorized” to perform.
Once you’ve agreed to the provisions of this document along with our terms and pricing, the move planning can get started. We’ll consult this document regularly throughout your move. Employee Education
A A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge will establish contact with your employees being relocated to talk about each employee’s relocation needs, describe our services and how we perform them, and talk about what type of aid the Move Concierge will provide. In the initial contact, the Move Concierge will offer your employees an explanation of ...
Employee Move Assistance
- the basics of moving,
- our in-home and video inventorying procedure,
- our insurance coverage,
- shipment dates and spreads,
- their company’s corporate move policy, and
- how A-1 Freeman Moving Group particularly helps children and families during the relocation process.
The comprehensive services we offer every one of your relocating employees and their families comprise ...
- real-estate assistance to lower the majority of relocation costs and difficulties for your company and your employees – by virtue of A-1 Freeman Moving Group’s pairing with SIRVA Relocation, a national, full-service relocation firm specializing in home sale marketing and property closing, temporary housing, home finding and destination services, and mortgage financing;
- A-1 Freeman Moving Group SourceOne Service to make the moving process clearer for your employees – administered by their personal Move Concierge, who serves as the employee’s single point of contact and delegates a driver crew to handle their move from first stage to last;
- packing assistance;
- delivery of packing supplies for self-pack;
- comprehensive loading, moving, and unloading services;
- disassembly and, upon completion of the move, putting back together pieces like beds, entertainment centers, swing sets, etc.; and
- vehicle shipping – cars, trucks, motorcycles ... even ATVs and boats.
Other services can be provided too, as authorized by the provisions of the corporate move policy and the terms of the move agreement. Regular Communication
All through the relocation process, the Move Concierge communicates regularly with your employees, seeing that they get ...
- Move Concierge assistance as necessary, 24 hours a day,
- online move status updates 24 hours a day,
- at least 70 communications during the relocation, including assistance from others as a complement to the services of the Move Concierge who can help assure a seamless relocation,
- pro-active customer service to prevent minor hiccups from becoming huge hassles,
- responsive service – such as rapidly calling back when employees have questions or concerns, and
- communication after the move – even through final claims resolution, if claims are filed.
Having relocated an employee, the Move Concierge will phone that employee to conduct a quick, congenial post-move survey. This, in essence, is a final “quality check” to learn what your employee thinks of the move, how well we fulfilled his or her expectations, and what, if any, questions might still need addressing. Coming to grips with these things helps us constantly upgrade our services and our move techniques. As a parting thought, our Move Concierge will give your employees a heartfelt THANK YOU for being given the opportunity to serve each of them!
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote