International moves are all too often problematic. Make no mistake, we’ll expertly take care of the difficulties, given that we’ve relocated people across oceans and continents for ages now. Whether you’re traveling from Oklahoma City to London or Paris or Stuttgart or Rome or Bombay or Bangkok or Beijing or Brisbane – or from anywhere in the states to anywhere else – we’ll get your household where it’s got to go. We take total responsibility for your international move throughout …
The Moving Process
Take a look at the steps you can We perform each one of the following matters relative to your move:
FREE Ballpark Pricing
With an international move, especially, you’ll surely feel you need some idea up front of what such a move will cost. Contact us. Talk with us. Advise us on where you’re going, when you want or need to go, and what type of a move you’d like us to perform for you. Referring to our vast experience with global moving, we’ll produce a free ballpark estimate. This could actually end up being the final price – but it may not be, either. Further meetings with you will help resolve that. But at least you’ll have a reasonable approximation of what to expect, price-wise, prior to committing fully.
The Home Survey
To reach a final, accurate estimate of your move’s cost, we have to inventory the items you’ll be transporting. We give you two options for taking care of this:
- A A-1 Freeman Moving Group estimator meets with you at your home to counsel you on various details of your move, do a walk-through of your home, and take that survey of your possessions.
- By means of your mobile phone, you connect with our estimator and do your own home walk-through, recording a video inventory of what you need shipped.
The Written Estimate
After consulting with you and analyzing your Home Survey results, we’re ready offer a more exact, written estimate of the financial outlay required for your international move. It encompasses everything relating to your move, including which moving services of ours you’ve picked.
The Customer Agreement
This is your move contract, which sets locations, move dates and times, the moving services you’ve picked, safety and insurance provisions, what you’ll pay, and other considerations. Signing it validates that you agree to our terms and pricing and permits us to book your international move.
The Move Plan
To reassure you of an international move that’s smooth, safe, and hassle-free, we give you a Move Concierge – your very own, dedicated representative and counselor. He or she will help you plan your move from beginning to end. At your first consultation, your Move Concierge will …
- establish your move dates,
- affirm the addresses involved stateside and out of country,
- establish which of our services you want,
- provide preliminary counsel in what to expect from you move, and
- provide answers to your questions.
From now until we get you moved and settled in your new country, your Move Concierge is your A-1 Freeman Moving Group “one point of contact.” You can count on him or her being extremely knowledgeable about the complexities of international moving and counseling you appropriately – especially on customs laws from one country to another. In addition to giving you crucial information on your particular destination country, he or she also can help you with ...
- automobile titles, and
- all other necessary international paperwork.
Then, as the move proceeds, your Move Concierge will keep you well informed of what’s happening with it.
The Pre-Move Confirmation
As your move date approaches, we’ll email or call you to make sure it’s still set to go per the plan. We’ll affirm dates, times, locations, and everything else relative to your establishing a new home in another land, another culture.
Our packing options were set up to better match your needs and budget.
- Opt to do the packing yourself; if you prefer, we’ll send you the packing materials.
- Elect to have our movers assist in the packing. Or
- Elect to initiate the packing yourself and permit us to help you by packing specialty items.
No matter how you want your packing handled, you have the assurance our past customers that we understand foreign customs laws and will assure that your shipments conform. That includes seeing to it that packed belongings are loaded into the proper overseas shipping containers, as applicable.
When the truck and crew arrive at your stateside home, they’ll introduce themselves and perform a walk-through, to get acquainted with your house and the belongings you’re freighting.
Next, they’ll do what’s necessary to protect your home while the move-out is in progress. They’ll pad stair rails, sharp corners, doors and jambs. And they’ll place carpet covers to keep floors dirt- and damage-free .
In loading your household goods onto the truck, our crew will insure that moving boxes are marked and grouped by room to assist in their proper placement in your new home.
Beds, entertainment centers, swing sets and anything else that has to be disassembled will be meticulously torn down by our crew at this time.
Finally, our crew conducts quality checks and stays in close contact with your Move Concierge all through the loading process.
After we’ve gotten your belongings safely to your new home in your destination country, our crews unload it with great dexterity and caution. Among our destination-country delivery services are …
- the use of protection pads and carpet covers to ensure that your new home remains spotless while the move-in is underway,
- systematic unloading – setting your possessions into the rooms you direct us to put them in,
- putting back together those things that were broken down for the move,
- unpacking – simply say the word; we’ll handle it, and
- debris removal – where, if you request, we’ll get rid of all the empty moving boxes and materials when the unpacking is completed.
The Post-Move Follow-up
Upon completion of your international move, your Move Concierge will call you to ...
- go over it with you,
- assess how conscientiously we performed the services you picked
- address any remaining concerns, and
- THANK YOU for hiring A-1 Freeman Moving Group!
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote