What to Expect with Your Local Residential Move in Oklahoma City
Okay, so you’re not moving very far. You still want to insure that your local residential move’s a trouble-free move – no hang-ups, no hiccups, no hassles. A-1 Freeman Moving Group can help you out. We’ve helped thousands of Oklahoma City people move across the street or across town since we’ve been in business. What our clients genuinely like is our smooth handling of …
The Moving Process
Take a look at the steps:
FREE Ballpark Pricing
When you first meet with us to talk about your move, we’ll provide you with a FREE ballpark estimate of the price you’ll likely pay – reflecting our preparatory recognition of your needs. This figure may increase or decrease, depending on more-thorough analysis and what move options you choose.
The Home Survey
We provide you with two options for helping us arrive at a final, accurate estimate – each of which is intended to accommodate your schedule in a way that’s most convenient for you:
- a live, in-home conference with one of our experienced estimators – including a room-to-room inventory of the possessions you’ll need transported, or
- a video inventory that puts the latest technology to work on your behalf, directly connecting you with our estimator by way of your cell phone as you guide us through your home and point out what has to be moved.
The Written Estimate
Given our consultations with you and the results of your Home Survey, we’ll deliver a written estimate of your move’s cost. This written estimate fixes that cost with far more specificity than our first ballpark estimate. It addresses each and every aspect of your shipment, including all moving services you’ve asked for.
The Customer Agreement
When you’ve determined the options you think best and consented to our terms and pricing, you’ll sign an agreement with us. You can regard this as your move contract setting forth locations, move dates and times, the moving services you’ve selected, and other details such as cost, safety, and insurance. With this settled, we set up your move.
The Move Plan
This is the point at which your dedicated A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge gets hold of you to …
- vet your move dates and the addresses, primarily your current (origination) address and your destination address
- confirm which of our services you feel you need
- inform you of what to expect from your move, and
- answer your questions.
Your Move Concierge is your one point of contact from now until we’ve got you settled into your new home. He or she will make sure that you’re abreast of all that’s happening with your local residential move – to insure as smooth, seamless, and satisfying a move as you could expect from anyone.
The Pre-Move Confirmation
As your move date gets close, we’ll email or phone you to insure that everything arranged is still to your liking. We’ll make a final affirmation of dates, times, locations, and other aspects of the move to keep it on track.
As is usual with us, we extend you options to fit your needs and budget. You can handle your own packing (and we can provide you with the packing materials, if you prefer) … you can let our full-service movers help you pack … or you can go with a custom-crafted plan where you begin the packing and we assist with specialty items.
When the truck and crew arrive, they’ll introduce themselves and do a walk-through of your home to get accustomed to the room flow and what needs to be shipped. Then they’ll prep the home to safeguard it, padding stair rails, cramped corners, doors and jambs, and setting down carpet covers to keep high-traffic areas clean. Next, they’ll follow a systematic loading procedure, where moving boxes are labeled and inventoried according to rooms and your needs when you arrive at your new home. Components that have to be disassembled – virtually anything from entertainment centers to beds to swing sets – are skillfully broken down at this stage. All through the loading process, quality checks are executed and communication with your Move Concierge is maintained.
Once we get your shipment safely to your new home – in good time and in one piece, we get it unloaded carefully. Our delivery services entail …
- making use of protective pads and carpet covers to keep your your new home safe from any type of damage during the course of your move-in,
- systematic unloading – where we place your possessions into the rooms you want them in, per your direction,
- reassembly of items broken down intentionally for the move – beds, and so forth,
- unpacking – just let us know; we’ll handle it, and
- debris removal – where, if you want, our people will get rid of all the empty moving boxes and supplies after the unpacking.
The Post-Move Follow-up
This is where your dedicated A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge phones you to see how you felt about the move … gauge the quality of the services we executed … address any unresolved matters that might still need taking care of … and, most of all, THANK YOU for picking A-1 Freeman Moving Group! Your total satisfaction is what we live for.
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote