Your very own A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge will assist you in developing a unique long-distance moving plan as soon as you’ve authorized us to move you.
You can select as many or as few of the wide range of long-distance moving services we provide. We’ll personalize them as necessary to accommodate your wishes. Our long-distance moving services comprise ...
- Pre-planning – where you’ll meet with your Move Concierge to determine every factor of your move and select the services you prefer
- Pricing – choices include Bottom Line Pricing, your comprehensive guaranteed price as provided in your move estimate; Not-to-Exceed Pricing, which specifies that you may pay a smaller but never a greater amount than that described in the move estimate; or Customized Pricing, which combines your guaranteed price with the costs of separate, additional services
- Packing – offering you the option of full-service packing by us; fragile-only packing, whereby we pack just your most precious items; or self pack, in which you pack all or pretty much everything – and we help as much or as little as you’d like
- Packing Materials – supplied by us if you prefer to self pack: everything needed such as moving boxes, barrels, and stretchwrap
- Disassembly/Assembly – where we disassemble items such as swing sets, entertainment centers, and beds ... then put them together again after we’ve moved them to your new home
- Loading and Unloading – taking extra care with your home and possessions: making use of protective wraps for stair rails , cramped corners, doors and doorjambs; laying carpet covers to shield high-traffic areas; labeling and inventorying your moving boxes according to your needs and the rooms they’ll go into in your new home; unpacking as much as you’d rather not unpack yourself; taking away packing materials, moving supplies, and debris when the move is done, as you direct
- Long-Distance Moving Resources – learning derived from experience provided by your Move Concierge to help you deal with your move calmly, surely, and with absolute confidence: includes detailed explanations of the A-1 Freeman Moving Group long-distance moving process, from pre-planning and pricing to what you’ll be required to do when you arrive at your new home; defining the terminology attendant to long-distance relocations; and answering any questions you have honestly, accurately, and authoritatively
It frequently happens that people, for whatever reason, are prevented from moving into their new home directly – but they need to exit their present home without delay. If that’s your situation, don’t worry! With our expansive warehouses, we can offer you a choice of sensibly priced storage options, including short- or long-term storage. Your household and personal items will be safe, secure, and superbly cared-for in our warehouses, too. Your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge can advise you on which options will most fit your needs and budget.
Could there be other long-distance moving services you require that aren’t covered here. Meet with your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge.
And if you’d like to know more about our Oklahoma City long-distance residential moving services
prior to engaging us as your mover, please don’t hesitate to call us and converse with one of our friendly, savvy Customer Support Specialists. You can also, without obligation ...
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote