Is an Office Relocation in Oklahoma City on Your Agenda?
- You've gotten too big for your current office in Oklahoma City. Your workers need a little space! As you expand and hire more employees, you want more office space to accommodate them. (Nobody would like to share a desk or go to the break room only to realize there is no break room.)
- You would like for your inventory and office to be close together. If you have a warehouse of inventory, it may be desirable to locate your office closeby so you do not have to make such a commute.
- You want to boost your visibility. Some businesses profit when potential patrons can notice your sign every day and gain easy access to your front door. If this is you, it's time to move away from of that fouth floor office or hidden alley office and get into the mainstream.
- A different location makes more sense. Maybe your current location was wonderful for opening your business, but now it is time to relocate to a venue that's more conducive for your clients, has more parking, or is simply more luxurious.
- You need room for a new department. An office relocation could be as simple as moving one group of employees into a new workspace in the same building or complex.
Still, no matter how easy the move might seem, there's a lot to ponder, which is why it is a good idea to seek out a professional moving company that can handle your office move from Point A to Point B.
- Disassembling and Reassembling Furniture: There aren't very many office desks that will fit through a door in one piece (and really, would you want to carry it even if it can?). Disassembling furniture and reassembling it can be tedious and delicate: you must take care not to lose a single screw! You and your employees can find a better use of your time.
- Moving Records and Files: You have a filing system, and you need to be able to commence where you stopped when you're in your new office. Prior to hiring a moving company, double check that they're capable of maintaining the organization and conserving the privacy of the people whose files are being moved.
- Moving IT Systems: A couple laptops is one thing; an entire network of computers, printers and desk phones is another. Besides, even with a single tablet, you want to make sure it is correctly packaged and padded to escape issues in transit. When you get to your new office, you want to rest assured that your system can be reinstalled efficiently and, of course, correctly.
- Moving Heavy Equipment: Depending upon your business, you may have bulky, oddly shaped pieces of costly equipment that need to be relocated, too. How are you planning to move that item? How will you safeguard it? That's what pros can help you with.
- Keeping to a Timeline: While your office is being relocated, it's not easy to keep up with work, which is why it's imperative for an office relocation to happen seamlessly.
Not all moving companies in Oklahoma City have experience with office relocation, and not all of them are able to handle every element of the move. We can. From start to finish, our professional, certified movers can manage every detail. Your office relocation starts with a survey and analysis of your office, followed by an accurate written estimate. We're devoted to making the process as simple for you as possible. Click here to get started.