By Julie DeLong, A-1 Freeman Moving Group
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed our lives and also ways of working. As a business owner, director, or boss, attempting to keep your employees safe and sound whilst ensuring social distancing can be a challenge. For those who have personnel in various countries and states or if you are bringing new employees on board, sometimes a relocation may be necessary. Yet, moving to Oklahoma City throughout these unstable times is difficult and accumulating information prior to acting is essential. The following are the significant issues you need to contemplate ahead of making a decision.
Step one when relocating employees, particularly over a health pandemic such at COVID-19, will be to prepare appropriately. When creating a plan, the following actions are necessary:
· Generate a list of all employees both within and outside the country. Provide all staff contacts and locations in this listing, along with the location where the employee needs to move to.
· Identify a dedicated communication channel that accommodates the full business to make certain all relocating employees have relevant messages and offer responses.
· Create a crisis committee to liaise along with the top management and obtain recommendations for relocations. This committee needs to do a deep dive on each transfer to analyze all solutions extensively whilst keeping all government directives in consideration.
· Partner with various travel firms and a moving company in Oklahoma City for travel monitoring.
· Have all government guidelines concerning social distancing, necessary services, in addition to travel restrictions in consideration as you plan.
· Create policies which support remote working to assure social distancing, if needed. Policies that raise your staff's probability of getting coronavirus need to be done away with.
· Identify clear procedures that aid employees. Think about forming a fund for hardship payments for personnel in places that essentials are difficult to obtain as a result of minimal products or perhaps the surge in prices.
· Acknowledge that a number of relocations will need to be deferred until employees have safe areas to work.
· If relocation is necessary, minimize it to key personnel. The strategy also needs to establish safety measures to be applied ahead of, during, and following the trip to ensure that all workers stay safe.
· Go over relocation possibilities along with your professional moving company partner. The moving company in Oklahoma City ought to have a plan set up to keep both their workforce as well as your staff safe and secure over the moving process.
· Examine your relocation policy together with your professional movers in Oklahoma City to make certain that your workers obtain the best value from your relocation budget.
Ready to Relocate?
At A-1 Freeman Moving Group in Oklahoma City, we understand that transfer of staff can be complicated anytime, but could be much more difficult over a worldwide crisis. We are taking vital safeguards to ensure that you as well as your personnel stay safe. Call us today for more information on all your relocation specifications.
Request a free quote