Relocating company employees or new hires to another location or part of the country because business is going strong and scaling is an optimal situation. Confirming extraordinary talent and relocating them to you is how companies continue to grow and evolve. No matter the reason, the distinctions of corporate relocation to Oklahoma City will have a huge impact if the objective is a simple on boarding for current or future employees and your business, while also maximizing productivity.
Onboarding top talent is a high priority for many employers. Whether you are the business owner or head the HR department, you know that employee relocation is more than agreeing to moving expenses. A company's top resources are the ones that raise productivity and profitability. Committing to a strong relocation program for employees will not only attract and keep the best talent but will also provide a competitive boost to the company. A comprehensive relocation package should line up with the talent management agenda.
As the person entrusted with overseeing an employee relocation program, you will have quite a tall order of duties to get done such as:
- Find those who are prime candidates for mobility and let them know in advance of a relocation opportunity.
- Plan the budget for each relocating employee. The moving expenses for a single person who is renting will be different than a family of four that owns their home. How will employees be compensated? Will they receive a lump sum, be reimbursed, have a set budget? Just a few items to settle on so that the company and employee both benefit in this transition.
- Transacting a relocation contract is a must when relocating employees. Is the cost of living different from origin to destination? Is there a wage adjustment? Will there be help with the selling and buying of a residence?
The above are just a few of the many items that HR will lend a hand, and we haven’t touched on the hiring of a moving company yet.
Finding a professional and seasoned corporate relocation company is a task in itself. Depending on the level of relocation package, coordination will be between the professional mover and HR or the employee. There will also be metrics that HR will have to adhere to when managing employee relocation. A moving company that will monitor and keep track of everything from tracing shipments to billing and expeditiously handling claim settlements all while giving you 24-hour access is a good start. Doing your due diligence to completely examine corporate relocation company choices and making the best selection will lessen the burden on employees, the HR department and the company.
The A-1 Freeman Moving Group Difference
A-1 Freeman Moving Group offers a comprehensive suite of employee mobility services. We can move employees, groups and workspaces while attending to and facilitating all of the qualifications and reporting a company may have within their relocation program.
We engage numerous measures to assure satisfaction, below is a simple outline of our employee relocation process:
- Corporate Needs Assessment
- Corporate Profile Creation
- Employee Education
- Employee Move Assistance
- Ongoing Communication Throughout
- Post-Move Follow-Up
Moving is a arduous undertaking even if all you have to deal with is logistics. Depending on the details of the move, relocating can be complicated and time-consuming. With over 40 years in the moving industry, A-1 Freeman has a proven system in place to make the most troublesome relocations a smooth passage.
We are not a company that gloats; we allow our work and happy customers do that for us, but here are a few items that give us an edge.
We offer a slew of corporate relocation services including:
- Full-service loading and unloading
- Tear down and reassembly
- Climate controlled shipping
And much more...
- We have seasoned and trained groups of movers and drivers that are background checked and drug tested. Our employees are adept and safety-aware at all times.
- We provide a single point of contact that will coordinate with you and your employees from beginning to end.
- Domestic and global relocation solutions.
We understand that we are not simply transporting belongings146 but transporting lives to Oklahoma City. Our goal is to provide a safe and efficient moving service while giving all involved peace of mind. We will assist to remove the burden from your employees, the anxiety away from the HR department and get your company back to normal.
For more information on how our corporate employee relocation solutions can help you, contact us anytime!